MTU Diesel Generator Engine
UL2200 LISTED / EPA CERTIFIED
Triton's MTU series of diesel generators covers a wide performance spectrum from 270 kW to 3100 kW. The design associated with the MTU diesel engine is known for repeated innovation and being at the forefront of the technological process. These engines are built to offer excellent combustion and low fuel level consumption. This series of diesel generators complies with emission regulations.
60 Hz Power Rating:
Standby Power Rating: 1125 kVA / 915 kW
Prime Power Rating: 1012 kVA / 830 kW
Mainline Circuit Breaker – UL approved
Deep Sea Control Panel
Model # DSE7310
The DSE7310 is a control module for single gen-set applications. The module incorporates a number of advanced features to meet the most demanding on-site applications. The DSE7310 is an Automatic Start Control Module designed to start and stop diesel and gas generating sets that include electronic and non-electronic engines. The module includes USB, RS232 and RS485 ports as well as dedicated DSENet® terminals for expansion device connectivity. The modules are simple to operate and feature a simple menu layout for improved clarity. Enhanced features include a real time clock for enhanced event and performance monitoring, Ethernet communications for low cost monitoring, dual mutual standby to reduce engine wear and tear, and preventative maintenance features to detect engine part faults prior to a major problem occurring.
Sound Attenuated Enclosure Available For An Additional: $34,300.00
HIGH QUALITY STEEL AND PAINT PROCESS
The enclosures are fully powder coated to prevent rust and deterioration from weather elements. They also provide full sound insulation and are wind load certified for up to 180mph.
ADVANCED DESIGN AND DUST PROOFING
The canopies come with folding or sliding doors for easy equipment inspection and maintenance. Air access vents and exhaust areas to assist with voiding enclosure of gas accumulation. Drainage system in place to avoid liquid accumulation.
Cable opening on lower back area for convenient hook up.
Custom designed trailers designed to specifications of generator by weights and sizes available for an additional fee.
The machines are equipped with monitoring system, helping monitor the operation at real time. We provide DSE-7310 control module for your operation.
- Automatic turn-on circuit breaker with under-voltage protection system inside maximally avoids mistakes.
- Automatic control module for multi-directional monitoring meets multilevel demands and considerate protection of or for customers.
- The radiator and high-voltage parts are guarded to avoid accidents caused by touch.
- The control panel is lockable. Current changeover switch, voltage regulator and circuit breakers are installed behind the door.
- Anti-vibration rubber mounts are installed in the two sides of the doors to avoid damage to the machines when open the doors.
- Lockable fuel filling cap.
- Maintenance alarm with reset button for unfailing power generation preservation.
The noise level can be reduced by 15-35dB(A) through multiple noise control devices, which enables quiet operation and has no effect on daily life. This feature makes our diesel generators ideal for use at night, in residence, office and other environments sensitive to noise.
Cleaner exhaust, less effect on the environment, even in outdoor application.
- Constructed with reputable name brand engine epitomizing reliability and dependability
- Reduced noise and low emission.
- Rigid skid mounted structure ensures lowest vibration.
- Steel wire reinforced, high pressure fuel line with compression fittings.
EASY TO OPERATE
- Micro-processor cored digital system.
- Multiple languages for option, automatic control.
- Connected with mains through ATS, which can help realize automatic transfer between the mains and the generators. Also, multiple generators can be paralleled for bigger power need.
- Terminal connection lugs (L1, L2, L3, and LN) make connection and wiring more simple and well-ordered.
- Emergency stop provides convenient operation in emergent situation and when servicing.
EASY TO TRANSPORT
- The machines below 500kVA have holes for forklift and dragging in the base for easy transport.
- Lifting eyes located on top of the canopy make easier move by cranes.
EASY TO MAINTAIN
- The daily maintenance work can be performed on both sides of the machine, and wide door allows you easily get in touch with the machine.
- An integral base drainage outlet located at the bottom of the machine makes easier regular maintenance.
Specifications may vary. Confirm full specs prior to ordering.