This Dual Fuel Portable Generator is the next generation of excellence in keeping the lights on during power outages. The Dual Fuel feature, which can run on gasoline or liquid propane, provides multiple ways to ensure natural disasters or disrupted power lines will not leave you in the dark. Its 274 cc, 4-stroke, OHV air-cooled engine produces 6,580 Peak Watts and 5,500 Running Watts on Gasoline and 5,922 Peak Watts, and 4,950 Running Watts on Liquid Propane Gas. The Powder Coated Steel Frame features a 3-in-1 Digital Meter, Low Oil Indicator, and Low Oil Shutdown for optimal use in all situations. Weathering any storm is always possible with HD6580B’s large 5.2 Gal. Fuel Tank, giving you 11.5 hours of continuous operation. Need to take your generator on the go for tailgating or camping? The innovative generator includes Fold-Down Handles and 12″ Never-Flat Wheels for added mobility and easy storage. When you need the convenience of portability and flawless execution, the Pulsar HD6580B will outperform any storm. Patented Switch & Go technology allows you to switch from LPG to gas or gas to LP while the generator runs.
- 6,580-Watt peak/5,500-Watt rated (gasoline)
- 5,922-Watt peak/4,950-Watt rated (LPG)
- Four 120-Volt AC outlets, one 120/240v twist-lock outlet, and one 30 Amp RV outlet to provide power to a variety of appliances, tools, and devices
- Designed with fold-down handles and 12″ never-flat wheels for added mobility and easy storage
- Features like the 3 in 1 digital meter, low oil indicator, and low oil shutdown means less worry for you.
- Includes handy propane hose and backed by a 2-year limited warranty
- Recoil start makes start-up quick and easy, so you can get up and running with less hassle
- A large 5.2 Gal. fuel tank give you up to 11 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline
- Powerful 274 CC, 4-stroke, OHV, air-cooled engine is protected by a durable powder-coated steel frame
- Switch & Go Technology allows the seamless transition between fuel sources while the generator is still running
There are no reviews yet.