Iveco Generator Engine
Model# NEF45 SM2X
UL2200 LISTED/ EPA CERTIFIED
This Iveco engine comes as an 4.5 litre, turbo charged, after cooled, 4 cylinder. These diesel units ensure clean rapid starting in all conditions with impressive performance and low operating costs. This diesel motor has been manufactured to comply with UL2200, EU and EPA emissions regulations. Iveco diesel motors are economic with durable operation at prime and standby duties required by the power generation industry
60 Hz Power Rating:
Standby Power Rating: 59.5 kVA / 59.5 kW
Prime Power Rating: 53.5 kVA / 53.5 kW
Standby Power Rating: 75 kVA / 60 kW
Prime Power Rating: 67.5 kVA / 54 kW
DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL
Triton digital controller with auto and manual start capability. Digital readout for: volts between each phase & neutral, volts between phases, amps per phase, frequency, kW and kVA power, power factor, KW hour with accumulation by day, month and year, fuel reserve, oil pressure, coolant temperature, battery volts and charging alternator volts, engine speed, hours running. Engine alarms for high coolant temperature, low oil pressure, emergency stop activated, battery charging failure, low coolant level, low fuel level, over-speed, under-speed and low battery volts.
Sound Attenuated Enclosure Available for an additional: As priced above
HIGH QUALITY STEEL AND PAINT PROCESS
These steel canopies are polyester powder coated in white with a black skid base. They use high quality sound absorbing, fire retardant, poly urethane foam and efficient management of cool air. High performance silencers are used to minimize exhaust noise.
Heavy Duty Trailer for Mobile Applications
- 5000lb Capacity
- Weight Capacity (Pounds): 5000
- Tandem DEXTER type 3500 lb. axles
- 2 5/16" Ball coupler
- 5000 lb. tongue jack with sand shoe
- DOT wiring package - enclosed in steel conduit
Available For An Additional:
- Automatic control module to monitor over-current and over-temperature errors.
- Frequency fluctuation and output volts monitored by control panel with system alarms in place.
- Insulation on wiring which meets UL standards.
- Emergency stop located on exterior of enclosure.
- Locking door handles.
- Emergency stop push button is installed outside of enclosure for easy access during emergent situation.
- Guards on all rotating components and hot exhaust surfaces guarded to ensure personnel protection during use and service.
- The lifting eye located on the top of enclosure and lifting slots located on the skid are designed for easy movement of generator.
- Name brand engines meeting the highest standard of emission regulations.
- Rugged steel structure for reduced vibration.
EASY TO OPERATE
- Digital push button starting system.
- Multiple languages for option, automatic control.
- Connected with mains through ATS, which automates transfer between the mains and the generators. Multiple generators can be paralleled for larger power needs.
CONVENIENT REFUELING AND DRAINING
- Custom double walled fuel tanks with convenient fuel ports available on request for an additional fee.
- Outer filling fuel port
- Drainage outlet
- Lifting eye located on the top of enclosure for cranes.
- Lifting slots located on the skid are designed for easy movement of generator.
EASY ACCESS FOR MAINTENANCE
- Doors on each side of enclosure to facilitate engine access.
- Internal enclosure light.
Specifications may vary. Confirm full specs prior to ordering.