Perkins Generator Engine
UL2200 LISTED / EPA CERTIFIED
This engine comes as an 4.5 litre, turbo charged, after cooled, 4 cylinder. These diesel units ensure clean rapid starting in all conditions with impressive performance and low operating costs. This diesel motor has been manufactured to comply EU and EPA emissions regulations. Perkins diesel motors are economic with durable operation at prime and standby duties required by the power generation industry.
Single Phase Rating
60 Hz Power Rating:
Standby Power Rating: 56 kVA / 56 kW
Prime Power Rating: 50 kVA / 50 kW
Mainline Circuit Breaker – UL approved
Deep SeaControl Panel
Model # DSE7420
The DSE7420 is a control module for single gen-set applications. The module incorporates a number of advanced features to meet the most demanding on-site applications. The DSE7420 is an Automatic Start Control Module designed to start and stop diesel and gas generating sets that include electronic and non-electronic engines. The module includes USB, RS232 and RS485 ports as well as dedicated DSENet® terminals for expansion device connectivity. The modules are simple to operate and feature a simple menu layout for improved clarity. Enhanced features include a real time clock for enhanced event and performance monitoring, Ethernet communications for low cost monitoring, dual mutual standby to reduce engine wear and tear, and preventative maintenance features to detect engine part faults prior to a major problem occurring.
Sound Attenuated Enclosure Available
HIGH QUALITY STEEL AND PAINT PROCESS
The enclosures are fully powder coated to prevent rust and deterioration from weather elements. They also provide full sound insulation and are wind load certified for up to 180mph.
ADVANCED DESIGN AND DUST PROOFING
The canopies come with folding or sliding doors for easy equipment inspection and maintenance. Air access vents and exhaust areas to assist with voiding enclosure of gas accumulation. Drainage system in place to avoid liquid accumulation
250 Gal UL Listed Fuel Tank
140 Gal tank also available: Inquire for pricing
Triton's sub-base diesel fuel tank has an integral steel dike intended to contain liquids from tank leak or rupture. The dike has integral protection on the top to prevent precipitation, debris or other elements from entering the diked area. Each closed top diked generator sub-base fuel tank is manufactured to comply with U.L 142 specifications.
- Double Walled
- U.L. 142 Specifications
The machines are equipped with monitoring system, helping monitor the operation at real time.
- The radiator and high-voltage parts are guarded to avoid accidents caused by touch.
- Anti-vibration rubber mounts are installed in the two sides of the doors to avoid damage to the machines when open the doors.
- Maintenance alarm with reset button for unfailing power generation preservation.
- Constructed with reputable name brand engine epitomizing reliability and dependability
- Reduced noise and low emission.
- Rigid skid mounted structure ensures lowest vibration.
- Steel wire reinforced, high pressure fuel line with compression fittings.
EASY TO OPERATE
- Micro-processor cored digital system.
- Multiple languages for option, automatic control.
- Connected with mains through ATS, which can help realize automatic transfer between the mains and the generators.
- Terminal connection lugs (L1, L2, L3, and LN) make connection and wiring more simple and well-ordered.
- Emergency stop provides convenient operation in emergent situation and when servicing.
Specifications may vary. Confirm full specs prior to ordering.