Yanmar Generator Engine
Engine Model# 4TNV98
This system operates using diesel to power a high reliability Yanmar diesel engine that drives a synchronous electrical generator. This electrical generator is a compact brushless design featuring automatic output voltage regulation to compensate for load and temperature variations.
60 Hz Power Rating:
Standby Power Rating: 26.3 kVA / 26.3 kW
Prime Power Rating: 24.9 kVA / 24.9 kW
Standby Power Rating: 41.25 kVA / 33 kW
Prime Power Rating: 38.5 kVA / 30.8 kW
DEEP SEA CONTROL PANEL
The DSE 702 control unit is back-lit with icon LCD text display. It works with the engine electronic governor with PLC functionality, protected front panel editing, and includes: manual, automatic and remote (input) start, generator voltage and Hz display, battery voltage display,engine speed display, multiple engine parameters are monitored simultaneously, comprehensive shutdown or warning on fault condition, engine preheat, LED and LCD alarm indication, tamper-proof hour counter provides accurate information for monitoring and maintenance periods. The module monitors: engine speed, frequency, voltage and engine run hours and also displays the warning and shutdown status.
Sound Attenuated Enclosure Available for an additional: As priced above
HIGH QUALITY STEEL AND PAINT PROCESS
These steel canopies are polyester powder coated in white with a black skid base. They use high quality sound absorbing, fire retardant, poly urethane foam and efficient management of cool air. High performance silencers are used to minimize exhaust noise.
MULTI POSITION SWITCHES
The switches come standard with a lockable design, that can be locked in any position to prevent costly damage to equipment. These switches integrate high quality insulation material with silver alloy contacts. This results in high making and breaking capacities and a long operating life.
Full set of receptacles with Load Center
- Individual breaker protection for each receptacle
- Two (2) 20 Amp 125 V
- Two (2) 30 Amp 120/240 V Twist Lock
- Two (2) 50 Amp 120/240 V Twist Lock
- Female Camlocks with Caps Mounted on Exterior
- ALL ITEMS ARE CIRCUITBREAKER PROTECTED.
- Distro panel add-on: $2000
Heavy Duty Trailer for Mobile Applications
Available For An Additional:
- Automatic control module to monitor over-current and over-temperature errors.
- Frequency fluctuation and output volts monitored by control panel with system alarms in place.
- Insulation on wiring which meets UL standards.
- Emergency stop located on exterior of enclosure.
- Locking door handles.
- Emergency stop push button is installed outside of enclosure for easy access during emergent situation.
- Guards on all rotating components and hot exhaust surfaces guarded to ensure personnel protection during use and service.
- The lifting eye located on the top of enclosure and lifting slots located on the skid are designed for easy movement of generator.
- Name brand engines meeting the highest standard of emission regulations.
- Rugged steel structure for reduced vibration.
EASY TO OPERATE
- Digital push button starting system.
- Multiple languages for option, automatic control.
- Connected with mains through ATS, which automates transfer between the mains and the generators. Multiple generators can be paralleled for larger power needs.
CONVENIENT REFUELING AND DRAINING
- Custom double walled fuel tanks with convenient fuel ports available on request for an additional fee.
- Outer filling fuel port
- Drainage outlet
- Lifting eye located on the top of enclosure for cranes.
- Lifting slots located on the skid are designed for easy movement of generator.
EASY ACCESS FOR MAINTENANCE
- Doors on each side of enclosure to facilitate engine access.
- Internal enclosure light.
Specifications may vary. Confirm full specs prior to ordering.