Model # KTA50-G9
Diesel powered generator sets remain the number one choice for standby and emergency power systems worldwide. Able to start and assume load in less than 10 seconds, and rated load in a single step, Cummins diesel generators sets are the epitome of rugged dependability for reliable mechanical and electrical performance. Diesel generators are also well suited to utility peaking plants, distributed generation facilities(DG), peak shaving (or peak lopping), and power management at large commercial or industrial sites.
As a mature technology, Cummins clean and modern diesel-powered generators offer these key benefits:
- Rapid product availability
- Proven reliability and low life-cycle costs
- High efficiency and operational flexibility
- High quality electrical performance
- Well established service and fuel supply infrastructure
- Optional factory - integrated exhaust after treatments reduce emissions for high hour use in environmentally sensitive locations.
Deep Sea Controller
Model # 7420
The DSE7420 is an Automatic Start Generator Controller designed to automatically start and stop diesel and gas generating set that include non electronic engines. The modules also provides excellent engine monitoring and protection features. The module has the ability to monitor under speed, over speed, charge failure, emergency stop, low oil pressure, high engine temperature, fail to start, fail to stop, under / over generator volts, over current, over / under generator frequency, low / high DC battery volts, low fuel alarm and loss of the speed sensing signal. The module displays fault conditions on the LCD display and via LED indicators on the front panel.
The module includes RS232 or RS485 communications capabilities for linking to a PC, sending SMS messages and interfacing with new and existing building management systems.
Stamford Newage Generator End
Model # PI734B
60 Hz Power Rating
Standby Power Rating: 1875 kVA / 1500 kW
Prime Power Rating: 1619 kVA / 1295 kW
Sound Attenuated Enclosure Available For An Additional: Inquire
HIGH QUALITY STEEL AND PAINT PROCESS
The canopies are made of high quality steel and are completely powder coated. The paint is a three step process ensuring protection against erosion, scratching, and corrosion. Further we give a 5 year warranty on these enclosures.
ADVANCED WATERPROOFING AND DUST PROOFING
The control panel, service doors and canopy board adopt a waterproof design and effectively stop rain and dust intrusion.
EXCELLENT ANTI-VIBRATION DEVICES
- Anti-vibration mountings between the engines, alternators and the base significantly reduce the vibrations during operation, ensuring stable operation.
- All movable devices are fixed firmly, and therefore help reduce vibration.
Specifications may vary. Confirm full specs prior to ordering.